Wednesday, February 10, 2010

snow snow and more snow!!!





We were officially dumped on by the snow fairies!!! WOW what a storm. Tried to get to work today, what a joke, I slid for a couple miles then decided to head home, when I turned around, I got stuck...what fun. If the storm would have been over I would have chanced it, but the fact we were to get another 6 inches or so I decided to head home, better safe than sorry.... So we decided to make the best of our day, of course Jeremy was off. SO when he decided to head out to do the first round of shoveling, Sydney and I joined him for some winter fun! As I sit here and type, I'm thankful I'm indoors now, the wind is whipping like crazy out there...let the drifting begin! Should make it interesting to get to work tomorrow! Enjoy some pictures of the snow!

No comments: